We Just Wanted Candies We Just Wanted Candies

wow

holy shit wtf my mind is raped

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

Wow, great, I love it

Keep them comeing, don't listen to anyone who tells you that its not as good as the other ones, or that it got old. The style is clasic, i wouldn't want it any other way. Also anyone who's been watching since the begining knows exaclty what the story is, if you don't then maybe you should wait a few years untill you reach like 16 years old at least, and then watch it.

But yea good job, make more , bring back hank :P, make another game or w/e you want. You rock.

Messed-Up Bible Stories 3 Messed-Up Bible Stories 3

good job!

Wow i love this series! good job im looking forward to the next chapter :D

The Factory! The Factory!

It got good

It was really boring for the first few levels. Until the composite numbers came it really isn't worth the time. Id say skip to easy composites on the second level (like squares) because i was about to quit and call this game boring and then it got better. I wouldn't call this game anything too awesome but its worthy of my 5 min of the day on the later levels.

Z-Rox Z-Rox

I must be smart :D

got to lvl 49 before i had to search the net for hints but yea some of them were a bit ambiguous

Draw 4 Music - STWPT Draw 4 Music - STWPT

Good

I think it was a great concept but i think you should work harder on the Graphics, I love STWPT as well :P